Key West, Florida Home Insurance
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you have any damage, you need a Florida insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs. At The Porter Allen Company, Inc., we can help you find the right fit for your needs by providing quality service.
Homeowner policies will differ on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A homeowners insurance plan can cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property.
At The Porter Allen Company, Inc., we have licensed insurance agents that can tailor a package to your needs and risks. We have access to top rated companies to find you the best fit.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Key West, Florida
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, windstorm or jewelry insurance. Our agents at The Porter Allen Company, Inc. can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Florida home insurance plan.
Here are some additional lines of insurance that we service:
- High Value Homes
- Rental Dwelling
- Secondary Residences
- Vacation Homes
So, contact us today at 305-294-2542 to find out more about home insurance in Key West, Florida including the Big Coppitt, Big Pine Key, Key Haven , Sugarloaf Key, and Summerland Key areas.
“The above description provides a brief overview of the terms and phrases used within the insurance industry. These definitions are not applicable in all states or for all insurance and financial products. This is not an insurance contract. Other terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please read your official policy for full details about coverages. These definitions do not alter or modify the terms of any insurance contract. If there is any conflict between these definitions and the provisions of the applicable insurance policy, the terms of the policy control.”